Monday, June 15, 2009

NLP Belief Change Grid

7. Belief Change Grid: Location is often the most important driver.

A. Where are your Limiting beliefs? (Notice if they are they similar to “true” beliefs)

I place my Limiting beliefs towards the the bottom left, slightly framed, where the picture is half cut off.

B. Where are your Old Beliefs?
In the center slightly off to the right.

C. Where do you keep your True beliefs?
Panoramic, center, moving, and in color.

D. Where are your desired Beliefs
Center and to the right.

E. Please list 3 limiting beliefs you would like to replace
1.Making money is hard work.
2. Sales is exhausting
3. Working a peak performance is not sustainable.

F. List what empowering or desired beliefs you would rather have.
1. Making money is easy and fun.
2. Sales is energizing, and rewarding
3.Being at peak performance is the most fun, rewarding, and is completely sustainable.

G. Run your 3 limiting beliefs through the Belief change grid as described in the Live training audios. Describe the process and how you feel after doing it. In other words, powerfully move your limiting belief into your old belief submodalities and then move your desired belief into your true beliefs location etc. Can you experience the shift with just the location Submodality or do you need to change the other drivers as well?

Changing the location did make a big difference. I noticed that I did feel better about my limiting beliefs. However, on some beliefs, I did run into some resistance because the picture in my head wanted to move back into it's old position in my head. So, I had to screw the picture in place and lock it down to keep it from moving. Lastly, I will continue to condition these new beliefs if the change needs more conditioning.

www.modernjedi.com

1 comment:

  1. Excellent!

    I believe you are getting it!

    Mark Shepard, NLPT
    http://modernjedi.com

    ReplyDelete